Applying for an Insurance Premium Waiver for Spring 2014
****YOU MUST APPLY FOR THE WAIVER EVERY SEMESTER****
The waiver period will be open from November 20, 2013 through January 17, 2014.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be registered for classes and have an ACTIVE mailing/permanent address in POUNCE to access the waiver application.
Go to https://studentcenter.uhcsr.com/gru to complete and submit your Waiver Request. Please use your POUNCE ID to access the system. At the end of the online waiver request process, you will receive an automatic email response of approval or denial and will have the opportunity to print a copy of your request for your records.
Once your waiver is approved, a credit will be placed on your POUNCE account within 3 business days.
Please note the following:
- If your waiver has not been approved or you have not applied by the deadline that tuition and fees are due, you must pay the insurance premium to avoid a $50 late fee.
- Waivers that are requested and approved after the deadline of January 17, 2014 will result in a $50 late fee on your POUNCE account.
- If you want to appeal a denied waiver, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an approved waiver and lose your current insurance coverage during the semester, please contact us via email at email@example.com to enroll in the student health insurance plan or provide information on your new private insurance policy.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia patient Emma Rhae Taylor has been named the 2013 Georgia Champion by the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Georgia Regents University and Health System contributed more than $400,000 to local community organizations, events, and fundraisers.
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia will provide free asthma screenings and education from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Kroc Center.