Georgia Regents University relies on the following institutional review boards (IRB) to ensure the highest quality of human research protections and efficient business processes.
- Sample Training Logs
- Sample Delegation of Duties Signature Log
- Sample Subject Screening/Enrollment Log
- Sample Subject Enrollment Note
- Sample Subject Research Note
- Sample Subject Screen Failure Note
- Sample Subject Withdrawal Note
- Sample Note to File
- Sample Device Accountability Log
- Sample Inclusion/Exclusion Checklist
- Student Researcher Manual
- Start-Up Quick Facts Sheet for IRB B
- Announcement regarding IRB B Training for Investigators
- Meeting Information
- IRB Member Roster
- IRB Tips for Faculty Sponsors
- IRB Tips for Student Researchers
- Informed Consent Template (use the Guidance Document for Informed Consent Template below for instructions)
- Guidance Document for Informed Consent Template
- Guidance for Completing a Research Proposal
External IRB Options
- Scientists have found that mRNA may travel one way down a cell, then board another and head in the opposite directon.
- Georgia Regents University and Health System contributed more than $400,000 to local community organizations, events, and fundraisers.
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia will provide free asthma screenings and education from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Kroc Center.