New to GRU? A Parking Guide for Students, Staff, and Patients/Visitors
WELCOME TO GRU and GRHealth! We're excited that you are visiting us. Parking and Transportation Services has compiled some information that will help you understand how parking works at GRU and GRHealth. Learn everything you need to know about parking here!
Parking rates, vehicle registration, and more.
Route information, shuttle stops, and more
Contact Parking and Transportation Services
- The Blue and Red Transit Routes will not be in service April 6 -10 (Spring Break)
- Where is my bus? Download Smarttraxx for iOS or Android to locate your bus!
- New Level III Electric Vehicle Charging Station Now Available!
- 190 new non-reserved parking spaces are now open in Lot 69 on Laney Walker!
- A reminder about patient parking spaces
- Lots 1 & 2 on the Health Sciences campus will close on 4/10/15, additional spaces are available in Lot 69 on Laney-Walker Blvd.