New to GRU? A Parking Guide for Students, Staff, and Patients/Visitors
WELCOME TO GRU and GRHealth! We're excited that you are visiting us. Parking and Transportation Services has compiled some information that will help you understand how parking works at GRU and GRHealth. Learn everything you need to know about parking here!
Parking rates, vehicle registration, and more.
Route information, shuttle stops, and more
Contact Parking and Transportation Services
- Parking Notice: Please be aware of addtiional congestion on Laney-Walker Blvd. between 15th Street and R.A. Dent Blvd.
- Faculty and Staff of GRU, GRMC, and GRMA should register now for 2015 - 2016 parking.
- Red and Blue Routes resume for summer sessions on May 18, 2015
- Where is my bus? Download Smarttraxx for iOS or Android to locate your bus!
- New Level III Electric Vehicle Charging Station Now Available!
- 190 new non-reserved parking spaces are now open in Lot 69 on Laney Walker!
- A reminder about patient parking spaces