Georgia Regents University Summerville and Health Sciences Campuses (specifically the libraries and JSAC) will resume regular weekend operating hours on Sunday, Feb. 16 in preparation for normal student activities and classes on Monday, Feb. 17.

The Urban Bush Women performance scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 15 at 7:30 PM at the GRU Augusta Maxwell Theatre on the Summerville Campus, will take place as scheduled.

The Jaguars’ Peach Belt Conference basketball doubleheader with Columbus State (originally scheduled for Thursday) will take place on Sunday, Feb. 16 at 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. in Christenberry Fieldhouse on the Forest Hills Campus.

Visit for the latest information.

Home » OIC » FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where do I find GRU's standard MTA or CDA?

A: There is no such thing as a standard MTA or CDA. Each is negotiated between GRU and the other party.


Q: Where do I find a template to write an MTA or CDA?

A: GRU does not supply a template since each agreement is unique.


Q: Can my department chair sign an MTA or CDA?

A: No. The President of GRU has designated only a handful of individuals that can enter into legally binding agreements on behalf of GRU.


Q: How do I get an MTA or CDA completed?

A: For MTAs contact Dr. Billie Moore at or 706-721-1424. For CDAs contact Julie Kelley at or 706-721-9822


Q: Why is getting a few compounds from my colleague at a company such a big deal?

A: Agreements that control the exchange of real or intellectual property can contain clauses that can inhibit you, your students, your GRU colleagues, etc. from doing certain types of research in the future.


Loading Events...


Transparent Panel for Emergency Use