Employment opportunities for current GRU employees
This section is for current Augusta University employees (regular, benefits-eligible, Augusta University Campus employees, who have been in their current position for a minimum of six months).
After reading this page, you may enter the PeopleSoft SoftServ system to proceed.
NOTICE: Our online application is NOT compatible with Microsoft Word 2007. Please submit your resume in an earlier version of Word or in a PDF format.
PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR BROWSER'S "BACK", "FORWARD" OR "REFRESH" BUTTONS. USE THE NAVIGATIONAL BUTTONS WITHIN THE SITE.
- Read this entire page carefully.
- Click on the PeopleSoft SoftServ icon for access to the NEW application for Current Augusta University employees. This new application process will replace the bidding process.
- Internal candidates will submit their application by using their PeopleSoft login information to access PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service, opening the "Employee Home" page, and following the instructions for internal applicants. This is the same process an employee would use to view their Payroll/Compensation Information and Personal Information. Please Note: QIC positions can only be viewed by accessing PeopleSoft SoftServ.
- Employees who do not have computer access, may either use the computers in the lobby of our Human Resources Division or come to the Human Resources Division and complete an internal application form. Computers are located at the Human Resources located at 1515 Pope Avenue.
If you have any problems viewing our job postings or using the online application, please contact us at (706) 721-1523.Back to top
|Submission Deadline:||ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:30 PM. Our online application will be not be operational between the hours of 11:30 PM and 12:05 AM. If you are working in the application during this time frame, your information will not be saved and you will have to reapply.|
|Navigation within PeopleSoft:||
|For Applicants without computer access:||
Applicants can apply for Augusta University positions via the Internet at the following locations:
Resume / Cover Letter Requirements:
|How to Search for Jobs in PeopleSoft:||
|Leaving the PeopleSoft System:||
Contact Us for Questions / Help:
Questions about the application process should be directed to Human Resources, Talent Acquisition at (706) 721-1523.
- Applications from candidates that meet the minimum requirements for education and experience for the position that they applied for are forwarded to the hiring department.
- The hiring manager/department reviews applications.
- A representative from the hiring department contacts selected candidates for an interview.
- After all interviews have concluded, the hiring department provides Human Resources with the name(s) of the candidate(s) of interest and all supporting documentation.
- A member of the Human Resources Staff will extend an offer of employment to the final candidate.
- Response letters will be sent, via email or US mail to all applicants at the conclusion of the search
Microsoft Internet Explorer - Our online application currently works best using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 6 browser.
ALERT- Internet Explorer 7
ITSS strongly advises the Augusta University community to not upgrade to Internet Explorer 7 at this time. The vendors of our major campus systems such as Banner, PeopleSoft, WebCT Vista and One45 have not yet certified that their products are compatible with Internet Explorer 7. Until these and other systems can be fully tested with the new browser, campus computer users should continue to use Internet Explorer 6.
If you have already installed Internet Explorer 7, you may wish to try using the FireFox browser for this process.