Enterprise | Georgia Health Sciences University
What is the "Enterprise?"
The enterprise encompasses Georgia Health Sciences University, the state's only public academic health center & health sciences university, the Georgia Health Sciences Medical Center, the Children's Medical Center, the Physicians Practice Group and GHS Medical Associates. For recruitment of leadership talent, contact your Enterprise Search Team. We're here for you!
The Enterprise Search Team mission is to provide proactive, innovative executive search services to assist the enterprise in reaching its goals.
- Assist the enterprise in cost efficiency through in-house executive search services for many leadership positions.
- Acquire appropriate knowledge about the needs of each department/section to ensure a smooth, productive recruitment process.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion in the executive recruitment process.
- Recruit excellent leadership talent and assist with the onboarding process.
- Approach each search with objectivity, devoting the necessary time and resources.
- Provide excellent customer service to all departments/sections within the GHS Enterprise.
- Actively support the Georgia Health Sciences mission, vision and values.
We look forward to working with you soon!
- It's our nation's birthday, and most people like to top off the celebration with fireworks. Although fireworks are fun and colorful, they can be dangerous to everyone around.
- Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander of the U.S. Cyber Command and Director of the National Security Agency, attended the graduation of both the Cyber and Health Summer Science Academies.
- GRU Augusta head men’s basketball coach Dip Metress signed seven student-athletes for the upcoming 2015-16 season.