Enterprise | Georgia Health Sciences University
What is the "Enterprise?"
The enterprise encompasses Georgia Health Sciences University, the state's only public academic health center & health sciences university, the Georgia Health Sciences Medical Center, the Children's Medical Center, the Physicians Practice Group and GHS Medical Associates. For recruitment of leadership talent, contact your Enterprise Search Team. We're here for you!
The Enterprise Search Team mission is to provide proactive, innovative executive search services to assist the enterprise in reaching its goals.
- Assist the enterprise in cost efficiency through in-house executive search services for many leadership positions.
- Acquire appropriate knowledge about the needs of each department/section to ensure a smooth, productive recruitment process.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion in the executive recruitment process.
- Recruit excellent leadership talent and assist with the onboarding process.
- Approach each search with objectivity, devoting the necessary time and resources.
- Provide excellent customer service to all departments/sections within the GHS Enterprise.
- Actively support the Georgia Health Sciences mission, vision and values.
We look forward to working with you soon!
- The Georgia Regents University Cancer Center has launched an initiative seeking to reduce the burden of cancer among minority and underserved populations in Georgia.
- Teen girls who live in rural areas are more likely than their male counterparts to have undiagnosed asthma and are at a higher risk of depression, researchers at the Medical College of Georgia say.
- On March 3, area IHOP restaurants will once again offer a free stack of pancakes to guests for National Pancake Day - and raise money for the Children's Hospital of Georgia.