The Executive Search Team is committed to providing excellent executive search services for all leadership positions at the level of Department Chair and above.
The Executive Search Team's mission is to provide proactive, innovative executive search services to assist the Organization in reaching its goals. We understand that excellent leadership is an absolute necessity and will utilize that understanding in each interaction with Executive representatives, community members and prospective candidates. From vacancy to successful recruitment, we will work tirelessly to ensure a successful outcome to your search. After all, a successful outcome for you is a successful outcome for us! We operate by the formula: engagement plus activity equals success. (E+A=S).
Why Georgia Regents University?
Dr. Gretchen Caughman, Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost and Tony Wagner, Executive Vice President for Administration and Finance along with Dr. Peter Buckley, Interim Executive Vice President for Health Affairs and Chief Executive Officer for Georgia Regents Medical Center and Medical Associates invite you to join the Georgia Regents family.
- Associate Dean for Regional Campus Coordination
- Associate Dean for Research, CON
- Associate Dean for Strategic Management and Practice
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs & Student Success
- Associate Vice President, Perioperative Services
- Dean, College of Education
- Department Chair, Art
- Department Chair, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Department Chair, Counseling, Educational Leadership and Research
- Department Chair, Medical Laboratory Imaging & Radiologic Sciences
- Department Chair, Pediatrics
- Department Chair, Teacher Education
- Endowed Chair, Morris Eminent Scholar in Art
- Endowed Chair, Telehealth
- EVP, Health Affairs/CEO, Georgia Regents Medical Center and Georgia Regents Medical Associates
- RWS - Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician
- RWS - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
- Vice President for Academic Planning & Strategic Initiatives