The Executive Search Team is committed to providing excellent executive search services for all leadership positions at the level of Department Chair and higher.
Why Georgia Regents University?
Dr. Gretchen Caughman, Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost and David Hefner, Executive Vice President for Health Affairs and Chief Executive Officer for Georgia Rgents Medical Center and Medical Associates invite you to join the Georgia Regents family.
We understand that excellent leadership is an absolute necessity and will utilize that understanding in each interaction with Executive representatives, community members and prospective candidates. From vacancy to successful recruitment, we will work tirelessly to ensure a successful outcome to your search. After all, a successful outcome for you is a successful outcome for us! We operate by the formula: engagement plus activity equals success. (E+A=S).
Georgia Regents University
has the following executive positions available:
The Executive Search Team mission is to provide proactive, innovative executive search services to assist the Organization in reaching its goals.
- Assist the Organization in cost efficiency through in-house executive search services for many leadership positions.
- Acquire appropriate knowledge about the needs of each department/section to ensure a smooth, productive recruitment process.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion in the executive recruitment process.
- Recruit excellent leadership talent and assist with the onboarding process.
- Approach each search with objectivity, devoting the necessary time and resources.
- Provide excellent customer service to all departments/sections within the GHS Executive.
- Actively support the Georgia Regents mission, vision and values.
- Assist hiring departments with the selection of a search firm from among the preferred provider list when a firm will be used and then serve as the liaison to the firm during the search process.
- Provide administrative support, guidance, and coordination to the Search committee chair and members of the committee.
We look forward to working with you soon!