East Central Regional Hospital Partnership
In an effort to attract the very best healthcare professionals, Georgia Regents University and East Central Regional Hospital have become partners in healthcare. While obtaining a faculty appointment at Georgia Regents University offers East Central Regional Hospital the ability to recruit professionals who are outstanding in their field, the large diverse consumer population at East Central helps GRU attract professionals who strive for excellence in their fields. You will work with the best!
From the Ground Up...
The GRU-ECRH affiliation is in its infancy. You can be a part of developing and growing the first state hospital in Georgia to partner with an Health Science University. The model will receive statewide and perhaps even national attention as other public hospitals look for ways to improve delivery of services. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference.
To apply for jobs:
- Click "GRU-ECRH Jobs" on the left of this page
- Click "Look Current Opportunities" (middle blue box)
- Click Advanced Search link under the basic search box
- In "Select Locations": scroll to and select "GRU CON ECRH Partnership"
- In "Find Jobs Posted Within" field, select "Anytime"
- Click Search
- Select the position title you are wanting to apply for and follow the prompts to apply
- If you have questions or need help, contact Sherrie Saunders at (706) 721-0496 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the GRU-ECRH Partnership mean to you as a Clinical Professional?
A Diverse Population
Training & Education
Progressive Treatment Models