The Division of Institutional Effectiveness is committed to an integrated, systematic, data-driven process of continuous improvement.
The Division of Institutional Effectiveness provides support and leadership for the
university and health system in the application of planning, assessment, data analysis
and reporting, performance monitoring and improvement, and project and change management.
The practical and collaborative services drive overall organizational improvements
in quality, responsiveness, and efficiency for internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven decision making
- Alignment of strategic and operational goals
- Recognition of opportunities for process and continuous improvement
- Effective implementation of programs and initiatives to support teaching, discovery, clinical care, and service
We need your help!
Institutional Effectiveness Job Openings:
- Find GRU Fast Facts
- Plan for your unit
- Conduct a survey
- Find university facts and figures
- Conduct a program review
- Consult on a program's accreditation
- Improve performance of a unit or process
- Facilitate a meeting
- Charter a project
- Find project management tools
To login Campus Labs, please click the link below: