The Division of Institutional Effectiveness is committed to an integrated, systematic, data-driven process of continuous improvement.
The Division of Institutional Effectiveness provides support and leadership for the
university and health system in the application of planning, assessment, data analysis
and reporting, performance monitoring and improvement, and project and change management.
The practical and collaborative services drive overall organizational improvements
in quality, responsiveness, and efficiency for internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven decision-making
- Alignment of strategic and operational goals
- Recognition of opportunities for process and continuous improvement
- Effective implementation of programs and initiatives to support teaching, discovery, clinical care, and service
- Plan for your unit
- Find facts and figures
- Conduct a survey
- Conduct a program review
- Consult on a program's accreditation
- Improve performance of a unit or process
- Facilitate a meeting
- Charter a project
- Find project management tools
IE offices are located in trailer T102 (between Pavilion I and the Medical Center).
Are you looking for GRU and GR Health facts and figures?
To login to Campus Labs Compliance Assist, please click below: