This office ensures integration of accreditation and program review standards into the overall continuous improvement process. The director collaborates with programs and units to identify, develop, and document appropriate data and information that provides evidence of compliance with accreditation and program review standards.
- Designs and implements processes for ensuring continuous compliance with the SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation, such as those pertaining to faculty competence and physical, financial, and learning resources.
- Coordinates with the SACSCOC Liaison (Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness) in notifying and/or requesting approval for substantive changes to the SACSCOC.
- Collaborates with and supports programs and units holding external accreditations, including the clarification of linkages with SACSCOC accreditation and program review standards.
Comprehensive Program Review
- Oversees the university’s Comprehensive Program Review process, including management of the cycle for reviewing programs.
- Ensures integration of regional accreditation, program accreditation, and program review standards into the overall continuous improvement process.