Our mission is to provide a quality program of Human Resource Services to Georgia Regents University faculty and staff, and Georgia Regents Health System, which effectively and efficiently facilitates, complements and supports institutional priorities and goals established for the areas of research, education and health care.
Follow the Quick Links below for help with navigation:
For Benefits Information including Health, Dental, Flexible Spending, Life Insurance Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Vision, Cobra, Voluntary Benefits, Retirement, and Supplemental Retirement Plans:
For Employment Opportunities:
- How to Enroll in Courses
- 2014 Annual Compliance Training Quick Tips Guide
- 2014 Annual Compliance Quick Tips Guide for Accessing Your Transcript (Grades)
2014 Annual Compliance Access and Information
- 2014 Annual Compliance for GRU is November 21 - January 16 for all Health Sciences and Summerville Campuses employees.
- 2014 Annual Compliance for all GRHealth employees is December 1 - January 16.
- 2014 Annual Compliance User Guide
- 2014 Annual Compliance Quick Tips for Accessing Your Transcript (Grades)
Please email us at HR_Web@gru.edu to share any feedback you have regarding the HR website. Your comments will help us improve the content and layout of information displayed. Thank you!
Workforce Development News!
Events Calendar for Course Descriptions
Courses Spotlight for May
MGT. Training Series: Managing Difficult People (Session 3)
EAC Employee Awards Program
Visit the EAC website at:
http://gru.edu/eac/eac-awards-program.php for more information
Management Training Series Presented by Jeff Thompson, J.D.
Hiring Without Backfiring