Our mission is to provide a quality program of Human Resource Services to Georgia Regents University faculty and staff, and Georgia Regents Health System, which effectively and efficiently facilitates, complements and supports institutional priorities and goals established for the areas of research, education and health care.
Follow the Quick Links below for help with navigation:
For Benefits Information including Health, Dental, Flexible Spending, Life Insurance Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Vision, Cobra, Voluntary Benefits, Retirement, and Supplemental Retirement Plans:
For Employment Opportunities:
- How to Locate Your Grades
- How to Determine if a Module is Complete/Incomplete
- How to Enroll in Courses
- Accessing Content Guide
Three-Parts Exciting Management Training Opportunites with Jeff Thompson, J.D.:
- Navigating Through Employment Laws and Difficult Employee Relationships
- Social Media - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (coming June 10)
- Hiring Without Backfiring (coming June 24)
Please email us at HR_Web@gru.edu to share any feedback you have regarding the HR website. Your comments will help us improve the content and layout of information displayed. Thank you!
June 24 - Hiring Without Backfiring (Presented by Jeff Thompson, J.D.)