It is the vision of the Controller's staff to serve the needs of our campus community. We strive to accomplish this vision through quality performance with a service oriented approach.
The Controller's Division Missions are to:
Account for all financial resources and provide advice to administrators, faculty, and students to support the University's overall mission of instruction, research, and healthcare services.
Manage the investment of all University funds to ensure maximization return on investments.
Receive and deposit all funds due to the University in a timely manner.
Insure compliance with both internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
Maintain and process the University payroll, accounts payable, and travel disbursements efficiently, accurately, and timely.
Prepare financial and statistical information to the University management, federal and state agencies, and other interested parties.
- Maintain the University's accounting and financial reporting systems
- For information regarding an IRS 1099 form, contact Controller's Office at 706-721-6049.
- For questions about the monthly financial reports, contact Financial Accounting at 706-721-2136.
- For information regarding check requests, contact Accounts Payable at 706-721-0010.
- To request a Purchasing card (P-Card), contact Purchasing at 706-721-9441.
- For assistance with problems concerning a Purchasing card (P-Card), contact Purchasing at 706-721-4583.
- For information regarding a 1099 form for Teacher's Retirement, contact TRS directly at 1-800-352-0650.
- Regarding W-2's:
*For questions on Exempt (monthly) W-2's you should contact Payroll at 721-0020.
*For questions on Non-Exempt (bi-weekly) W-2's you should contact Payroll at 721-0019.
- The Business Office moved to Payne Hall on January 27, 2014. Please direct inquiries to 706-737-1767 or email@example.com.
- ACTUALS ledger for NOVEMBER was closed on December 1, 2014.