The applicant is responsible for having the following materials to the Admissions Office of Georgia Regents University by the established deadline:
1. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended by the applicant. The applicant must have completed requirements for the bachelor's degree in a regionally accredited college or university. Admission to the program requires a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade average equivalent on a 4.0 scale.
2. Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) scores. Scores must be within the last five years.
3. The names and contact information for references familiar with the applicant's employment experience and/or academic abilities. References will be contacted electronically and and asked to submit an evaluation of the applicant's work ethic, ability to communicate orally or in writing, and moral character. References who are academics should address the ability to perform graduate level coursework.
References must also address the capacity in which he or she knows the applicant. If the applicant has not been enrolled within the last two years, at least one letter must come from an academic.
4. A current resume.
5. A 500-1,000 word typed personal statement that describes the applicant's career at the present time, where he or she wants to be in five years, and how the MPA program will help the applicant get there.
6. Verification of lawful presence in the United States
7. Completed immunization form
When the portfolio is completed with each of the items listed above, the applicant's record will be reviewed by the Director of the MPA Program. If an applicant meets all requirements, the MPA Program Director may admit the applicant as a regular student in the program. If an applicant does not meet one of these requirements, the MPA Program Director forwards the application and supporting documents to the MPA Admissions Committee that will evaluate the applicant as a whole and make a decision.
All items are submitted electronically through our online admissions process.
- Watch WJBF NewsChannel 6 coverage of the Grand Opening Celebration of the Georgia Regents Digestive Health Center here.
- A wristband that records motion throughout a 24-hour cycle may be an inexpensive, safe way to determine which patients with major depressive disorder will respond best to commonly-prescribed drugs.
- The GRU Augusta softball team is ranked third in the most recent NCAA Division II Southeast Region rankings, according to NCAA.com. The Jaguars are 27-11 overall and 13-7 in the Peach Belt Conference.