Here below are links to the websites of departments, centers, community partners and others with whom the Humanities Program creates programming:
- Augusta History Museum
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship
- Congregation Children of Israel of Augusta
- Department of Art
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Communications and Professional Writing
- Department of Music
- Hindu Temple of Augusta
- Historic Augusta
- Honors Program
- Islamic Society of Augusta
- Morris Museum of Art
- Study Abroad
- Women's Studies
Linking Local Resources with World History
- Unit 1: The Enduring Influence of Classical Cultures
- Unit 2: The Renaissance: Techniques of Illusion
- Unit 3: Arts and Issues in Northern European Culture
- Unit 4: Impressionism: Art and Change in 19th Century Europe
- Unit 5: Modern Art: Cubism
Each educational unit includes the following:
- Color reproductions of the artwork.
- Historical information, including analysis of the era's relationship to the Augusta region.
- Lesson plans for high-school students.
- Contact information for arranging a teacher- or docent-led tour or for doing a self-guided tour of the Morris Museum of art.
Linking Local Resources with World History was sponsored by a grant from Georgia Humanities Council.