Impacting Student Learning Conference
Saturday, March 21, 2015
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
University Hall, Summerville Campus
Lauren A. Eckman
Concurrent and Speed sessions are scheduled during four time periods. Sessions will be focused on sharing, modeling, and discussing teaching and learning, while allowing for interaction with and among session participants.
- Conference registration is FREE to all GRU students and faculty and all partner school employees (Burke, Columbia, Jefferson, Lincoln, McDuffie, and Richmond County). An optional lunch can be purchased for $7.
- Non-GRU professors $50 (includes lunch)
- Non-Partner School Network Teachers $50 (includes lunch)
- Non-GRU Students $25 (includes lunch)
- Lunch will be catered by Atlanta Bread Company. The $7 lunch option includes a sandwich (meat or veggie), chips, pickle, dessert & drink
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Dr. Judi Wilson at email@example.com or 706-667-4368.