GRU Career Services
Georgia Regents University
University Hall, 2nd Floor Suite 210
T 706-737-1604 | F 706-731-7097
The mission of Georgia Regents University Career Services is to provide resources that help students explore career fields, plan career strategies, and obtain employment opportunities. Our services focus on the following:
- Career counseling/career exploration
- Job search preparation: resume critiques, interview preparation,networking strategies, and on-line profile management
- Online listings for part-time, full-time, internship and volunteer opportunities
- Assistance with employment search while in school and after graduation
- Graduate or professional school application and interview preparation
GRU CAREER GUIDE
Click below to get see our Career Guide and Job Choices Magazines.
Learn more +
A good place to begin with questions about advisement, academic supports and registration. The staff is dedicated to assisting students in understanding the core curriculum.
4 YEARS 4 U
Learn more +
There are a number of ways in which you need to prepare for your job search. From your resume development to your appearance, Career Services can offer you assistance.
Nothing really matters after all!