How To Be A Reference For Your Students
Many times, a student's first experience asking for a reference is when applying for internships, scholarships, or graduate school. Sometimes these request come unexpectedly, so we've provided you with a couple of resource links that cover basic guidelines for providing student references and writing recommendation letters.
- Guidelines for providing student references (http://www.naceweb.org/public/reference1.htm)
- How to write recommendation letters: (https://www.naceweb.org/Legal/How_to_Write_Reference_Letters.aspx)
- Companies have stacked the shelves with remedies aimed at curbing the urge to smoke but none are as popular as the electronic cigarette.
- Several former Jaguar athletes have heated up more than the summer heat as they’ve continued their professional careers.
- The James M. Hull College of Business will launch the school's first MBA option aimed specifically for graduates with backgrounds STEM fields.