How To Be A Reference For Your Students
Many times, a student's first experience asking for a reference is when applying for internships, scholarships, or graduate school. Sometimes these request come unexpectedly, so we've provided you with a couple of resource links that cover basic guidelines for providing student references and writing recommendation letters.
- Guidelines for providing student references (http://www.naceweb.org/public/reference1.htm)
- How to write recommendation letters: (https://www.naceweb.org/Legal/How_to_Write_Reference_Letters.aspx)
- A class of drugs widely used to treat osteoporosis appears to impede a cell’s ability to repair its outer membrane.
- History major Abraham Wilson has won the 2014 undergraduate paper prize from The Americas Council of the University System of Georgia.
- Dr. Walter Moore, Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University, has been elected a Master of the American College of Physicians.