How To Be A Reference For Your Students
Many times, a student's first experience asking for a reference is when applying for internships, scholarships, or graduate school. Sometimes these request come unexpectedly, so we've provided you with a couple of resource links that cover basic guidelines for providing student references and writing recommendation letters.
- Guidelines for providing student references (http://www.naceweb.org/public/reference1.htm)
- How to write recommendation letters: (https://www.naceweb.org/Legal/How_to_Write_Reference_Letters.aspx)
- Mark Tarr, COO of HealthSouth Corporation, will speak on "Navigating the Post-Acute Environment" Thursday, Aug. 28 at noon.
- Brett Heimlich has received a prestigious Fulbright-Fogarty Award and will spend the next year in Malawi studying Sickle Cell Disease.
- All the Columbia County Teacher of the Year finalists are graduates of the Georgia Regents University College of Education.