How To Be A Reference For Your Students
Many times, a student's first experience asking for a reference is when applying for internships, scholarships, or graduate school. Sometimes these request come unexpectedly, so we've provided you with a couple of resource links that cover basic guidelines for providing student references and writing recommendation letters.
- Guidelines for providing student references (http://www.naceweb.org/public/reference1.htm)
- How to write recommendation letters: (https://www.naceweb.org/Legal/How_to_Write_Reference_Letters.aspx)
- Dr. Michael Dugan has been named the Peter S. Knox III Distinguished Chair in Accounting at the Hull College of Business.
- Georgia Regents University will present a summit focused on advances in cyber security and ways to promote cyber education Oct. 23 on campus.
- A total facial rejuvenation that combines three procedures to address signs of an aging face and neck can be performed safely at one time.