How To Be A Reference For Your Students
Many times, a student's first experience asking for a reference is when applying for internships, scholarships, or graduate school. Sometimes these request come unexpectedly, so we've provided you with a couple of resource links that cover basic guidelines for providing student references and writing recommendation letters.
- Guidelines for providing student references (http://www.naceweb.org/public/reference1.htm)
- How to write recommendation letters: (https://www.naceweb.org/Legal/How_to_Write_Reference_Letters.aspx)
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia will provide free asthma screenings and education from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Kroc Center.
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia patient Emma Rhae Taylor has been named the 2013 Georgia Champion by the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Georgia Regents University and Health System contributed more than $400,000 to local community organizations, events, and fundraisers.