The GRU Tobacco Cessation Program
For Georgia Regents employees and GRU students only.
|It is our responsibility as a university and as a cancer center to provide a cleaner, safer and healthier learning and working environment for all our students, faculty and staff—and to help improve public health.|
Tobacco cessation services are available to help all GRU students, faculty, and staff and GR Medical Center and GR Medical Associates employees quit using tobacco. Make your appointment today! We are here to help!
- We offer a two-step process: cessation clinic & classes
- Available to all GRU students, faculty, & staff; GRMC and GRMA employees
- No cost to GRU students and employees from August 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014
- Integrative approach helping you live a healthier life without tobacco
- Access to GRU Employee Pharmacy
- Easy access and parking