Shou-Ching Tang, MD
Karen Draper, MD
Firdos Ziauddin, MD
G. Mabel Gamboa, MD
Edmond Ritter, MD
Catherine Ferguson, MD
Joseph Kaminski, MD
Waleed Mourad, MBBCH, PhD
James Craft, MD
Karen Panzitta, MD
Ravindra Kolhe, MD
Erin Chrisco, RN, BSN, OCN
Lakeesha Cooks, MSW
Sandra Wall, RN
Sarah Deen, RD
Carolyn Lovell, MS, MAT, CGC
Molly Nettles, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, STAR/C
Breast Cancer Team
The GRU Cancer Center's Breast Health Clinic provides the region’s only multidisciplinary clinic for patients diagnosed with breast cancer. We offer the latest tools and treatments, a complete team of health care professionals dedicated to your breast health, plus a Breast Cancer Prevention Program.
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Active clinical trial program
- Weekly breast tumor board
- Monthly journal club alternating with clinical trial review meeting
Advanced Diagnosis... we prefer to call it better care.
The Breast Health Center offers the latest tools to help diagnose breast cancer.
- 3D Mammography - technology that improves cancer detection and reduces false-positive results
- Genetic counseling and testing for inherited conditions that increase a patient’s risk for breast cancer (such as BRCA1 and BRCA2)
- A weekly breast health clinic for women who’ve had suspicious breast screening test results
Why Choose the GRU Cancer Center for Your Breast Health?
We provide a dedicated team approach as the area’s only multidisciplinary Breast Health Center that includes the latest diagnostic tools, including 3D mammography.
We also manage an Interdisciplinary Breast Research Program that fosters close interaction with basic researchers to develop cutting edge clinical research by regularly bringing our basic researchers and clinicians together to discuss current translational research on breast cancer.
We offer state-of-the art clinical trials, with new treatments not available anywhere else in the region.
We offer incomparable supportive services like our full-service Image Boutique and Breast Cancer Support Group.