If you would like to make an online gift to honor a loved one and/or to support the work of the GRU Cancer Center, please visit our online giving page.
You may also designate gifts to the Cancer Center with the fund number 21150.
|Giving to the GRU Cancer Center brings hope and promise to our goal to reduce cancer morbidity
and mortality through translational laboratory and clinical research to prevent, diagnose,
control, and treat cancer.
To learn more about supporting the Cancer Center or to donate, please contact:
Supporting the Cancer Center
Your gift to the GRU Cancer Center makes a difference
Your donation to the Cancer Center supports the work of cancer researchers trying to find cures for many types of cancer and health researchers working to prevent cancer. Some of the world’s leading research scientists have joined the Cancer Center to:
- Pursue their life’s work in the battle against cancer
- Engage patients and their families in life-saving cancer therapies and treatments
- Teach and exchange information with a new generation of health professions students, clinicians, physician scientists, and research investigators
- Partner with the community to actively prevent cancer
Putting your gift to work
We are committed to being reliable stewards of your gift in our fight against cancer. Donor’s gifts are used to:
- Identify and test biochemical markers and pathways of cancer
- Transfer scientific findings into patient care
- Develop and test effective medications and therapies
- Help improve the quality of life for persons living with cancer
- Take steps to prevent cancer and reduce disparities