WELCOME TO GEORGIA REGENTS UNIVERSITY
We know that selecting the right university to continue your academic career is an important decision. That's why you should look at Georgia Regents University.
If you are interested in business, art and humanities, education, or mathematics, GRU has something for you. Or if you are interested in science, medicine, or allied health, GRU also has something for you.
We invite you to become more familiar with GRU and check out the wealth of information on our website as you take that next step in your education.
The Final Admissions Deadline has been extended to July 1, 2015. All applications, fees, and required documents must be submitted before the Final Admissions Deadline of July 1. This applies to students applying to Georgia Regents University as an undergraduate student but not specific health science degree programs.
Undergraduate Preview Day will be October 24, 2015. Registration will open August 1, 2015.
To complete FAFSA or to check your POUNCE account to determine any additional paperwork necessary to finalize your financial aid application for the 2013/2014 academic year, please visit our financial aid page.
Do you want to be added to our mailing list? Please complete an information request form to received more information and invites to upcoming events.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, B.S.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, B.S. for Certified MLT's and CLT's
- Dental Hygiene, B.S.
- Dental Hygiene Completion, B.S.
- Health Information Administration, B.S.
- Health Information Administration, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Nuclear Medicine Technology, B.S.R.S.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Completion, B.S.R.S.
- Nursing, B.S.N.
- Radiation Therapy, B.S.R.S
- Respiratory Therapy, B.S.
- Respiratory Therapy Completion, B.S.