WELCOME TO GEORGIA REGENTS UNIVERSITY
We know that selecting the right university to continue your academic career is an important decision. That's why you should look at Georgia Regents University.
If you are interested in business, art and humanities, education, or mathematics, GRU has something for you. Or if you are interested in science, medicine, or allied health, GRU also has something for you.
We invite you to become more familiar with GRU and check out the wealth of information on our website as you take that next step in your education.
The Admissions Priority Deadline is November 15, 2015. All applications, fees, and required documents must be submitted by this date. This applies to students applying to Georgia Regents University as an undergraduate student but not specific health science degree programs.
Do you want to be added to our mailing list? Please complete an information request form to received more information and invites to upcoming events.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, B.S.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, B.S. for Certified MLT's and CLT's
- Dental Hygiene, B.S.
- Dental Hygiene Completion, B.S.
- Health Information Administration, B.S.
- Health Information Administration, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Nuclear Medicine Technology, B.S.R.S.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Completion, B.S.R.S.
- Nursing, B.S.N.
- Radiation Therapy, B.S.R.S
- Respiratory Therapy, B.S.
- Respiratory Therapy Completion, B.S.