A number of institutional and national tests are available through Testing and Disability Services. Specific test information is available for each test. To register for any of these tests, come by our office for a Registration Packet. Payments for test registration must be made prior to 4:00pm.
For further information on a test, contact our office at (706) 737-1469.
IMPORTANT: Effective immediately we accept cash as a form of payment ONLY EXACT CHANGE. Payments must be made in the form of check, money order, or credit/debit card.
Below is the list of Exams we offer. Please feel free to click on one of them:
- ACT (American College Testing)
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- Placement Test
- CPCE (Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination)
- DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Test)
- Exit Exam
- Foreign Language Placement
- GACE (Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators)
- GACE (Paraprofessional Assessment)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test)
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
- Independent Study Testing
- Legislative Exam
- LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test)
- NCE (National Councelors Exam)
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)