Georgia Regents University believes academically qualified individuals with disabilities should have equal opportunity and access to a quality education. We are actively involved in fostering an environment that encourages full participation by students with disabilities in every segment of the University.
The Office of Disability Services was established to help ensure an accessible and positive college experience for students with disabilities. Our Office provides a variety of services and accommodations to meet the needs of disability related concerns in accordance with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and Board of Regents' policies. Accommodations for students with disabilities are made on an Individual basis.
Testing Services plays an integral part in the facilitation of Georgia Regents University's commitment to the advancement of knowledge. Testing Services was established to provide a reliable, convenient, and accessible location for students, faculty, staff, and members of the surrounding communities with a variety of testing services:
- Administration of tests for career certifications.
- Administration of assessments necessary for admission into undergraduate and graduate education programs (e.g., TEAS, MAT).
- Test proctoring for students enrolled in online or distance education courses.
- CLEP and DSST exams for college credit.
The elevator in University hall (closest to the fountain entrance) button for the 3rd floor is malfunctioning at this time. Faculty, Staff and Students are able to access the 1st and 2nd floors using this elevator, but for third floor access please us the freight elevator located in the corner of the building by the loading dock entrance.
- The Westobou Festival comes to Georgia Regents University with several events featuring the schools art gallery, music students, and faculty.
- Death Stalks Africa is the title of a panel discussion on Ebola hosted by Georgia Regents University’s Center for Public Service and Political Science Club.
- Lt. Col. Jessica Cranford, an Iraq war veteran, has been named Chair of Georgia Regents University’s Department of Military Science.