- Keirsey Temperamnent Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- Georgia Career Information System
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SelfHelp Magazine
- Dr. Ivan's DEPRESSION CENTRAL
- Go Ask Alice!
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Freedom from Fear(anxiety and depression)
- RAINN (rape and incest national network)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Self-Help site for people with anxieties
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- SafeHomes of Augusta Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
- National Center for PTSD
- Women Against Domestic Violence, Inc.
- United4Safety, working to end interpersonal violence in the LGBTQQI community
- Battered Men
- The Medical College of Georgia Foundation, Inc., has contributed $1 million toward retiring remaining debt on the J. Harold Harrison, M.D. Education Commons.
- The Graduate School presented 28 awards at the 31st annual Graduate School Awards Banquet, held at the Alumni Center on Wednesday, April 15.
- The GRU Augusta men's golf team won the 2015 MEAC Men's Golf Tournament Championship by 36 strokes to advance to the NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championships.