- Keirsey Temperamnent Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- Georgia Career Information System
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SelfHelp Magazine
- Dr. Ivan's DEPRESSION CENTRAL
- Go Ask Alice!
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Freedom from Fear(anxiety and depression)
- RAINN (rape and incest national network)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Self-Help site for people with anxieties
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- SafeHomes of Augusta Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
- National Center for PTSD
- Women Against Domestic Violence, Inc.
- United4Safety, working to end interpersonal violence in the LGBTQQI community
- Battered Men
- Mark Tarr, COO of HealthSouth Corporation, will speak on "Navigating the Post-Acute Environment" Thursday, Aug. 28 at noon.
- Brett Heimlich has received a prestigious Fulbright-Fogarty Award and will spend the next year in Malawi studying Sickle Cell Disease.
- All the Columbia County Teacher of the Year finalists are graduates of the Georgia Regents University College of Education.