- Keirsey Temperamnent Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- Georgia Career Information System
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SelfHelp Magazine
- Dr. Ivan's DEPRESSION CENTRAL
- Go Ask Alice!
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Freedom from Fear(anxiety and depression)
- RAINN (rape and incest national network)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Self-Help site for people with anxieties
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- SafeHomes of Augusta Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
- National Center for PTSD
- Women Against Domestic Violence, Inc.
- United4Safety, working to end interpersonal violence in the LGBTQQI community
- Battered Men
- Death Stalks Africa is the title of a panel discussion on Ebola hosted by Georgia Regents University’s Center for Public Service and Political Science Club.
- The Westobou Festival comes to Georgia Regents University with several events featuring the schools art gallery, music students, and faculty.
- Lt. Col. Jessica Cranford, an Iraq war veteran, has been named Chair of Georgia Regents University’s Department of Military Science.