- Keirsey Temperamnent Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- Georgia Career Information System
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SelfHelp Magazine
- Dr. Ivan's DEPRESSION CENTRAL
- Go Ask Alice!
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Freedom from Fear(anxiety and depression)
- RAINN (rape and incest national network)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Self-Help site for people with anxieties
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- SafeHomes of Augusta Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
- National Center for PTSD
- Women Against Domestic Violence, Inc.
- United4Safety, working to end interpersonal violence in the LGBTQQI community
- Battered Men
- GRU’s ‘4 Years 4 U’ initiative, which focuses on a dialogue between students and the university’s advising staff, was featured in the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- A powerful, focused beam of radiation can help beat back cancer that has spread to the spine and causing patients unrelenting pain, GRU physicians say.
- GRU Cancer Center Director Dr. Samir Khleif was awarded the Medical Trailblazer Award by the Augusta City Classic at the organization's annual formal banquet.