- Keirsey Temperamnent Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- Georgia Career Information System
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SelfHelp Magazine
- Dr. Ivan's DEPRESSION CENTRAL
- Go Ask Alice!
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Freedom from Fear(anxiety and depression)
- RAINN (rape and incest national network)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Self-Help site for people with anxieties
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- SafeHomes of Augusta Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
- National Center for PTSD
- Women Against Domestic Violence, Inc.
- United4Safety, working to end interpersonal violence in the LGBTQQI community
- Battered Men
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia patient Emma Rhae Taylor has been named the 2013 Georgia Champion by the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- 88.3 WAFJ is collecting toys in an effort to help bring comfort to the patients treated at Children’s Hospital of Georgia each year.
- Children’s Hospital of Georgia will provide free asthma screenings and education from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7 at the Kroc Center.