- Keirsey Temperamnent Sorter and Keirsey Temperament Theory
- What Can I Do With A Major In . . .
- Georgia Career Information System
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SelfHelp Magazine
- Dr. Ivan's DEPRESSION CENTRAL
- Go Ask Alice!
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Freedom from Fear(anxiety and depression)
- RAINN (rape and incest national network)
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Self-Help site for people with anxieties
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- SafeHomes of Augusta Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
- National Center for PTSD
- Women Against Domestic Violence, Inc.
- United4Safety, working to end interpersonal violence in the LGBTQQI community
- Battered Men
- The Georgia Regents University Cancer Center has launched an initiative seeking to reduce the burden of cancer among minority and underserved populations in Georgia.
- On March 3, area IHOP restaurants will once again offer a free stack of pancakes to guests for National Pancake Day - and raise money for the Children's Hospital of Georgia.
- Teen girls who live in rural areas are more likely than their male counterparts to have undiagnosed asthma and are at a higher risk of depression, researchers at the Medical College of Georgia say.